Employers - call 519-472-1541 x 229 for more information.
(Click on the Employer Name to see the full articles.)
Employer Success Stories shared via #Tuesat10 / Ability First
(Click on the Employer Name to see the full interviews.)
View the following videos to learn more about how we help local employers.
About Our Services
For over 17 years, Hutton House has provided employment services to the London community.
Each year we place over 140 individuals.
- qualified and motivated candidates
- free human resource expertise
- diversity and innovation for your workplace
- access to an untapped work force
- advice regarding special funding programs and tax benefits
- on-site support and training as needed to ensure your new employee is effective
- retention support for staff who have acquired disabilities
We can help in the following areas:
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- General Labour
- Food Services
- And much more!
Customized Job Placement - Working with an experienced Employment Case Manager, your business needs will be reviewed to create a new and/or specific job opportunity. An excellent opportunity to streamline positions, and maximize the efficiency of experienced staff.
Temporary Employment - Hire an individual to assist with seasonal, peak or special projects.
Part-time Employment - Hire an individual for as little as 3 hours per week.
Full-time Employment - Hire an individual for a full time position.
Support Existing Staff - We can provide support to help retain staff who have a barrier in employment.
Our Employment Programs are supported by: