The goal of Access Voluntarism is to enable individuals with disabilities to volunteer in the community.
Over 125 individuals volunteer at approximately 45 community agencies. 17,000 hours of volunteer service are contributed to the local London community each year!
The goal of the Adult Education program is to provide you an opportunity to maintain or improve your reading, writing, math and computer skills.
Whether you want to learn new things, refresh or upgrade your skills, Adult Education is uniquely geared to your interests!
The goal of ARTworks is to engage you in the universal language of the arts. Celebrate diversity through a variety of experiences in the visual, literary and performing arts.
Other social and recreational activities are also offered like bowling, Men’s Group, Ladies' Group etc.
Day Break is an individualized program for young adults with complex needs. Day Break provides opportunites for individuals to be more involved in the community. It will also give families respite time for other activities.
In a caring, fun and safe environment, young adults are provided with therapeutic, social, recreational and educational opportunities.
Are you an employer looking for an employee?
Take advantage of:
- Skilled employee pre-screening.
- Customized job Placement or "Job Carve" :- Maximize the efficiency of experienced staff.
- Part-Time Employment :- Individuals available for as little as 3 hours per week.
- Temporary/Contract Employment :- For seasonal, peak or special projects.
- Full-time Employment :- Hire an individual for a full time position.
- Unpaid Work Experience Placement :- An individual works at your business for a specified period of time to gain work experience (No WSIB cost to the employer)
- Support Existing Staff :- We can provide support to help retain staff who have acquired a disability.
Anyone with a physical, learning, developmental or mental health disability is welcome to participate in the Hutton House Fitness program. Hutton House provides an accessible, welcoming, and encouraging environment for individuals with disabilities to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
Find a Job!
The goal of Employment Services is to provide you with the resources you need to secure employment.
Social Worker Services
Participants of Hutton House, significant others and or family can participate in any of the following: Individual Counselling, Workshops, Advocacy Support.
The goal of LIFEworks 2 is to promote independence and personal growth in a fun environment that gives individuals the tools needed to participate in the community.
Are you between the ages of 15 and 30? Consider these options!
Come for a Tour!, Get a Job!, Community Resources for Youth with Disabilities