Individual Counselling

Social Worker Services can offer individual counselling for:

  • Personal Issues (relationships, mental health concerns or mental illness)

  • Finding Community Resources

Or other situations you might be facing and wanting help with.


Workshops are offered on topics such as making friends, healthy relationships, coping with anger or self esteem.  Contact our Social Worker for current information, to request a workshop or suggest ideas for other topics.

Advocacy Support

Support is available to complete forms for various services including:

Or any other forms you would like help with.

Support is Also Available to Help You Advocate for Your Rights Such as:

  • Housing issues

  • Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) income support concerns

  • Legal concerns where you may need an advocate for landlord issues, general legal help, family law, mediation, immigration, criminal law or notary - Hutton House can connect you with places such as Neighbourhood Legal Services or Community Legal Services


All information is confidential and not shared outside Hutton House, unless you give consent, are at risk of self-harm or harm to others,  or it is required by law.

For More Information, Contact:

Lisa Havens, MSW, RSW

Registered Social Worker

519-472-6381 X 240 or