- Gain personal satisfaction in helping others
- Acquire job-related skills and experience
- Make a difference in your community
- Learn about disability issues
- Meet new people
- Build self-confidence
- Improve interpersonal and communication skills
- Share your skills, talents, and interests with others
How to Get Started
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator
Phone: 519-472-1541 x 224
When joining our volunteer team, the following steps are completed with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Completion of an Application Form.
- A Reference Check.
- An Interview and Tour.
- Completion of a Background Check.
- Placement and Orientation.